In the context of the evolving coronavirus epidemic (covid-19), several fairs & trade shows that IRIS planned to attend have unfortunately been cancelled or postponed.
Indeed, for these fairs, the safety of exhibitors and visitors cannot be guaranteed. This echoes the decision of the French government (taken on February 29) to ban all demonstrations in France of more than 5000 people in a “confined space”. This is done to tackle the further spread of the coronavirus epidemic (covid-19).
• Here is the list of postponed events in which IRIS takes part :
– IT Partners (Paris, FR), is postponed to the end of the year, date to be confirmed
– Documation (Paris, FR) is postponed to the following dates: May 27-28-29, 2020
– Twenty2X (Hannover, DE) is postponed to the following dates: June 23-24-25, 2020
– IRISPowerscan ™ training sessions organized by IRIS in May are canceled, new date will be confirmed as soon as possible
Should you have any questions regarding our presence at these fairs, please do not hesitate to contact us via our website www.irislink.com or via our social media pages.
See you soon,
The IRIS team